How to Apply
Applicants must submit:
- A Curriculum Vitae, including contact details
- Scanned copies of your complete (Bachelor and Master equivalent) University academic transcripts in English or Spanish
- A one-page cover letter describing:
- research interests
- motivation for attending the school
- Contact e-mail of one potential referee.
All required application material must be complete in order to be considered. The deadline for applications is 16 March 2018. Successful applicants will be notified in April 2018 †.
Applications must be submitted online. More details will be posted shortly. For any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
† Note: If you are from a country with visa-obligations for Spain, please be advised to already inquire (only inquire) regarding the documentation necessary (usually inviting letter ICFO, plus travel and accommodation bookings) and the potential appointment-situation at the local Spanish Embassy/ visa-office.